Qualifications and Experience
I am a Jungian Analyst, qualified Counsellor and Psychotherapist. I am also a Training Analyst for WPF Therapy. I have worked for several years at a local counselling centre, seeing clients with a wide range of problems, which include depression, anxiety, relationship problems, bereavement, sexual abuse etc. I have previously worked at an Independent Mental Health hospital for a number of years, doing both individual and group work.
My interest in Counselling began in 1995 when I commenced my first counselling training. I went on to complete and acquire the following:
- Jungian Analyst ( SAP. London )
- Member of The Guild of Psychotherapists.
- BACP Accredited Diploma in Psychodynamic Counselling.
- Advanced Certificate in Counselling Skills.
- Two-Year Course in the Theory of Psychodynamic Counselling.
- Bereavement Counselling Course.
- Time Limited Work.
- Foundations of Analytical Psychology Course (SAP. London)
- 2 Year Infant Observation Course (SAP. London)
I work and abide by the Ethical Framework of 'The British Association of Counsellors & Psychotherapists'.
Sue Barrett Counselling &Psychotherapy In
Tadworth, Reigate, Banstead, Sutton, Redhill, Ewell and Epsom